1If you're an undocumented student or have Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) status, you're welcome as part of the Williams community. We consider the applications of all undocumented and DACA-designated students without regard to ability to pay, and meet 100 percent of each admitted student’s demonstrated financial need for their entire career at Williams.
We know that applying for financial aid can be overwhelming. If you have questions at any time, please contact Director of Financial Aid Ashley Bianchi. Ashley supports undocumented students and their families throughout the financial aid process and their time at Williams.
Required Application Materials
CSS Profile (use code 3965)
- If the CSS Profile fee poses a financial hardship, please request a fee waiver.
- The CSS Profile is not a federal form and the information provided is never shared beyond Williams.
Please submit the following documentation to the College Board’s Institutional Documentation Service (IDOC). The service is available online 24 to 48 hours after submission of the CSS Profile.
- 2022-2023 Verification Statement: Download the fillable form from the IDOC website, print, complete, and physically sign it before uploading to IDOC.
- 2021 federal tax returns for the student: Include all schedules and W-2 forms. If you didn't file 2021 taxes, please submit a 2021 Non-Tax Filer’s Statement, which can be found on the IDOC website.
- 2021 federal tax returns for custodial parents: Include all schedules and W-2 forms. If your parents didn't file 2021 taxes, please submit a 2021 Non-Tax Filer’s Statement, which can be found on the IDOC website.