Share in the Ephpreciation in Paresky on Wednesday, February 11, 2015 at 7:00 p.m. Enjoy snacks, singing, and Stressbusters to follow while celebrating the big and little things members of the Williams community do for each other every day.
Starting at 7:00 p.m. hear short stories of ephlove and alumni support from faculty and staff, and enjoy a variety of student performances. Visit with local alumni, sign Alumni Fund thank you cards, or make an Ephpreciation card of your own to brighten someone’s day.
And show your Ephpreciation for Eph Alumni by signing a thank you card to 16,000+ alumni around the world who support the college each year. Cards will be available in Paresky during lunch February 10-12 (Tuesday – Thursday) from 11:00 a.m. until 2:00 p.m. This year, our goal is to have 24,000 cards signed!
- Sign 10 cards during the week and receive a complementary gelato at snackbar
- Sign 50 cards during the week and receive your choice of a purple I <3 Ephs phone pocket or specialty squishy cow
- Sign 100 cards during the week and enjoy your very own reusable Ephpreciation CUPPS cup (Can’t Use Paper, Plastic, or Styrofoam) with this year’s new I <3 Ephs design
- Sign 150 cards during the week and pick up a Williams purple and yellow striped ski hat
- Sign 200 cards and the new I <3 Ephs purple water bottle (BPA free) is yours
Want to do more?
When you sign alumni thank you cards, also sign cards for friends at Williams – students, faculty, or staff – who have done something kind for you that you’d like to recognize. These cards will be distributed to campus mailboxes by Peer Health as part of their Kindness Cards program. Peer Health will be tabling with their cards at lunch, Tuesday (2/10), Wednesday (2/11), and Thursday (2/12).
Bring your favorite staff member to Paresky as part of Staff Appreciation, taking place on February 11 from 2:00-4:00 p.m. Enjoy great snacks from Lickity Split and a chocolate fountain while saying thanks for all they do!
Write a personal profile about your experiences at Williams, due January 10, 2015. These student profiles are shared with alumni donors to showcase the impact their contributions have on the current students of the college. For more information on writing your own profile, contact Madeline Vuong (firstname.lastname@example.org) in the Alumni Fund office or click here.