All visitors to campus, regardless of vaccination status, must mask at all times indoors. This includes at athletic competitions and events open to the public. Guests at such events must also show proof of vaccination to be admitted, as previously.
- We are currently allowing masked and vaccinated guests regular access to our official admission tours, libraries and the Williams College Museum of Art. In addition, invited guest speakers and job candidates may come to campus in close coordination with their host department or program.
- Some, but not all, college performances, workshops and lectures are open to non-Williams guests, who must be fully vaccinated and stay masked at all times. Check events.williams.edu for each public event’s status.
- Course auditors are allowed at the individual faculty member's discretion. Auditors must also attest to being vaccinated and adhere to the college's masking rules.
- Community members are welcome for lunch service at The Faculty House, offered every Thursday throughout the term.
We regret that for now we can't welcome children under 5 in any indoor campus space, since they're not yet eligible for the vaccine. We look forward to doing so once they can get vaccinated.
Athletics Events and Facilities
- Off-campus spectators are welcome at all outdoor athletics venues and are encouraged to wear face coverings outdoors when in group settings.
- Off-campus spectators over the age of 5 are permitted to attend indoor athletic events if fully vaccinated (and boosted, if eligible). Review these detailed spectator guidelines before attending an indoor Williams athletics event.
- We regret that for now the gym and fitness center must remain off-limits to anyone except current faculty, staff and students.
Any indoor facilities not referred to here or on individual public events postings are closed to visitors until further notice.