I’m writing with updates regarding two important return-to-campus logistical pieces:
- Signing Up for Check-In & Initial COVID Testing
- Signing Up for Transport to Campus from Albany Airport, Logan Airport, and NYC
Important Note – students will not be permitted to access campus via private transportation outside of the testing and check in times. If your planned travel would result in your arriving on campus outside of the schedule noted below, you must make your own plans to stay overnight off-campus so that you can arrive on campus during the scheduled check-in days/hours.
Read below for more details & links to sign-ups. (The OCL FAQ’s will be updated shortly to reflect these changes.)
Douglas JB Schiazza
Senior Associate Dean of Campus Life
Signing Up for Check-In & Initial COVID Testing
All students who are enrolling on campus for the fall must sign up in advance for a spot in a 20-minute window on campus for Check-In & Initial Covid Testing.
- Summer-to-Fall Transitional Students (students currently living on-campus who are studying on campus in the fall) = Wednesday, August 19, 12noon – 3pm.
- Residential Leaders (JAs, JAAB, RLT) and Pre-Approved Orientation Leaders = Monday, August 24, 12 – 8pm eastern time.
- First-Year & New Transfer Students = Thursday through Saturday, August 27-29, 12 – 8pm eastern time.
- Sophomores, Juniors, & Seniors = Tuesday through Monday, September 1-7, 12 – 8pm eastern time.
Signing Up for Transport to Campus from Albany Airport, Boston Logan Airport, and New York City
The College has arranged for transport to campus using large motorcoach buses from major transportation hubs. Transport will be available 3 times daily (10:30 am, 2 pm, and 6:30 pm) from Albany Airport during the College’s published arrival sequence. In addition, transport from New York’s Penn Station and Boston’s Logan International Airport is available on select dates. The schedules and departure times were arranged to coincide with the arrival and check-in schedule on campus.