Dear members of the Williams community,
The college will host an all-campus Covid booster vaccination clinic next Friday, January 14, 2022, from 8 to 11 a.m. in the Towne Field House. We anticipate that the Pfizer and Moderna versions will be available, but details are still being worked out.
To participate, please reserve an appointment as soon as possible. Following are the requirements for clinic and booster eligibility:
- All students, faculty and staff are welcome. Immediate family members of faculty and staff are also invited.
- You must have received your second dose of the Pfizer or Moderna vaccine at least six months before the date of the clinic, or your single dose of Johnson & Johnson at least two months before that date.
- You must be at least 16 years old. Anyone age 16 or 17 will be eligible for the Pfizer booster only, and must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
- You must bring and show proof of vaccination.
- You will be asked to remain on site for observation for 15 minutes after your shot.
Many thanks to the people at Berkshire Health Systems for organizing and staffing this opportunity. Again, please reserve an appointment as soon as possible.
For your information, a public vaccination and booster clinic is also being offered at Berkshire Community College on Saturday, January 8. The college is in the process of organizing transportation for that opportunity: details on how to sign up for a ride will follow soon.
We hope you will take advantage of one of these opportunities if you are eligible. Thank you for doing your part to keep our community safe!
Mike Wagner, Vice President for Finance & Operations and Treasurer
Marlene Sandstrom, Dean of the College and Hales Professor of Psychology
Safa Zaki, Dean of the Faculty and Class of 1924 Professor of Psychology