The guiding principles for this project establish the expectations around how we work together and how we make decisions. These principles are a reminder to keep the project goals in mind as we collaborate on this project across the institution.
- This is a team effort. Support, trust and respect each other.
- Welcome all feedback and questions.
- Involve our community wherever possible.
- Celebrate success and milestones.
- Communicate clearly, openly and often.
- Use the system and modern practices wherever possible.
- Design for the rule, not the exception.
- Design processes with the user experience in mind.
- Place institutional needs before individual and departmental needs.
- Make thoughtful and informed decisions quickly and through established governance structures.