Parking Accommodations

Students who required parking accommodations must apply for them through the Office of Accessible Education and must have a documented need.

If you have documentation, please email it to [email protected] after you complete the Parking Accommodation Request Form. Please note, that documentation should clearly state the student’s need, its relationship to a medical need or disability, and the length of time the student will need parking access.

Students in their first year at Williams College are not allowed to bring their cars with them. If there is a documented need for a car, the Office of Accessible Education will review the request and determine a reasonable accommodation.

Students seeking parking accommodations should submit the following form to the Office of Accessible Education, and reach out to us at [email protected] to make an appointment.

Additionally, a limited number of spaces are held after the Parking Lottery is completed. For students applying for requests after the lottery, please be aware that there may not be a parking space located in the lot closest to your dorm. In these cases, if approved, a student will be able to use the CSS transportation system in order to access their car when needed.

Parking Accommodation Request Form